NOTICE INFORMING INDIVIDUALS ABOUT NONDISCRIMINATION
AND ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Amber Woods complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Amber Woods does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact our Civil Rights Coordinator, Tracy Toth.
If you believe that Amber Woods has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with our Civil Rights Coordinator: Tracy Toth, Amber Woods. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Tracy Toth, Administrator is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.